CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

June 30th 2008

Dear Summer Diary,
Today I went to get my cast off. Then I went to my grandma's house. I swam in the pool. Good thing I had my cast off and when I was in the pool I danced. Then I got out and went inside the house and had lunch. I ate macaroni and cheese but before that I had a tortilla. I didn't finish it because I didn't want to eat food that had a black dot on it. After all of that I went into my room and colored. Then I played on club penguin. Then I went home, watched a movie, then another one, took a shower, got on my pj's, got a game out but I am not going to play it today because my mom says I have to go to bed. Stumpers! Then I came in here and wrote on the computer.

Love,
Lexie

0 comments: